Кнопка
Picture 1 pgs.
2024. Vol. 4, No. 2

Number of visits: Visitor counter Counter.CO.KZ

CONTENT

From the editorial board of the journal

MINERALOGY, PETROLOGY

Morphostructural features of mineral individuations in gold-sulphide type ores. Zabaikalskiy region

A.G. Komarova, T.A. Chikisheva, V.I. Karpushkina

Full article in PDF format (Russian)

Abstract ▼

REGIONAL GEOLOGY

Root structure of the Dariganga and Vitim volcanic fields of the Japan-Baikal geodynamic corridor: Relationships between sources of Late Cenozoic magmatic melts and modern local low-velocity anomalies in the upper mantle

S.V. Rasskazov, I.S. Chuvashova, T.A. Yasnygina, E.V. Saranina

Abstract ▼

Evolution of Cenozoic Volcanism and its Sources in the Dariganga-Chifeng (Dachi) Zone: Involvement in Tectonic Reactivation of the Keel at the North China Craton and Deep Mantle beneath Adjacent Geological Unites

S.V. Rasskazov, I.S. Chuvashova, T.A. Yasnygina, E.V. Saranina

Abstract ▼

Pulsary Sliding Transtension of the Lithosphere from the Vitim-Udokan Hot Angular Zone of the Japan-Baikal Geodynamic Corridor to Basins of Lake Baikal

S.V. Rasskazov, I.S. Chuvashova

Abstract ▼

OIL AND GAS GEOLOGY

Experience in implementing modular cluster pumping station into the reservoir pressure maintenance system at the Verkhnechonskoye oil and gas condensate field

R.D. Simonenko

Abstract ▼

NEOTECTONICS, GEOMORPHOLOGY

Some issues of dynamics of aufeis and scree slope processes in the high-mountain area of the Munku-Sardyk mountain massif

S.N. Kovalenko

Abstract ▼

HYDROGEOLOGY, ENGINEERING GEOLOGY

Temporal Changes of 234U/238U, 234U, and Element Concentrations in Mineral Water from Carbonates in the Olkha Well, Southern Siberian Platform: Conditions for Displaying Cherdyntsev-Chalov effect

S.V. Rasskazov, A.M. Ilyasova, E.P. Chebykin

Abstract ▼

EXPEDITIONS

In the Footsteps of P.A. Kropotkin: Study of young basaltic lavas in the Sailag Waterfall Area of Eastern Sayans

S.V. Rasskazov, S.V. Snopkov, A.P. Papaev, D.I. Parfenov, D.A. Petrov, B. Khaidakov

Abstract ▼

Portulan Club expedition to the Munku-Sardyk region in 2023

S.N. Kovalenko, A.D. Kitov

Abstract ▼

CONFERENCE

Scientific Conference of Students and Young Scientists on Earth Sciences of the IGU Faculty of Geology 2024

Yu.S. Andreeva

Abstract ▼

Rules for authors

[Download the Rules in Word format .doc 81 Kb]

The full current issue of the journal is in .PDF-format and 6094 Kb can be downloaded (Russian)

© 2021-2024   Scientific electronic peer-reviewed journal "Geology and Environment". All rights reserved.

[Back to previous page]