Кнопка
Picture 1 pgs.
2024. Vol. 4, No. 1

Number of visits: Visitor counter Counter.CO.KZ

CONTENT

From the editorial board of the journal

REGIONAL GEOLOGY

Generation of the Global Asian Isotope Thermal Anomaly (ASITA) in the incipient Earth-Moon System: Gas-dust Cloud Fragmentation versus Mega-impact

S.V. Rasskazov, I.S. Chuvashova

Full article in PDF format (Russian)

Abstract ▼

ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING

Real-time monitoring of oxidation-reduction potential in groundwater from the Kultuk area in late 2023 – early 2024: comparison of electric effects with earthquakes in the central Baikal Rift System

S.V. Rasskazov, I.A. Aslamov, S.V. Snopkov, V.I. Archipenko, A.M. Ilyasova, E.P. Chebykin

Abstract ▼

Express-analysis of quasi-periodic oxidation-reduction potential pulses in Baikal Coastal Groundwater during real-time monitoring (February 07–14, 2024)

S.V. Snopkov, S.V. Rasskazov, I.A. Aslamov, V.I. Archipenko, A.M. Ilyasova, E.P. Chebykin

Abstract ▼

Generation of ORP Pulses in Baikal Coastal Groundwater in February-March 2024: 30-day real-time Monitoring from Initiation to Extinction

I.A. Aslamov, S.V. Rasskazov, S.V. Snopkov, V.I. Archipenko, A.M. Ilyasova, E.P. Chebykin

Abstract ▼

Series of ORP pulses in groundwater of the Baikal coast on March 20–27, 2024: probable connection with magnetic storms

E.P. Chebykin, S.V. Rasskazov, I.A. Aslamov, S.V. Snopkov,V.I. Archipenko, A.M. Ilyasova

Abstract ▼

VOLCANISM, RECENT GEODYNAMICS

Geological, Mineralogical, and Geochemical Evidence on Mixing of Contrast Melts and Contamination of Melts by Peridotite Material beneath the Eastern Group of Volcanoes in Wudalianchi, NE China

I.S. Chuvashova, Yi-min Sun, S.V. Rasskazov, T.A. Yasnygina, E.V. Saranina

Abstract ▼

NEOTECTONICS, GEOMORPHOLOGY

Landscape-forming lithogenic-geomorphologic basis of the Munku-Sardyk mountain massif (Eastern Sayan)

S.N. Kovalenko

Abstract ▼

EXPEDITIONS

Portulan Club expedition to the Munku-Sardyk region in 2022

A.D. Kitov, S.N. Kovalenko, I.I. Gergenov

Abstract ▼

PIONEERING SCIENTISTS

On the footsteps of the East African Rift Expedition (Notes and Drawings through Eyes of Eyewitnesses)

T.Y. Tveritinova, A.I. Gushchin

Abstract ▼

About Methodius Ivanovich Grudinin – researcher of basites and hyperbasites of Siberia and teacher of fundamentals of geology

S.V. Rasskazov

Abstract ▼

Rules for authors

[Download the Rules in Word format .doc 81 Kb]

The full current issue of the journal is in .PDF-format and 5670 Kb can be downloaded (Russian)

© 2021-2024   Scientific electronic peer-reviewed journal "Geology and Environment". All rights reserved.

[Back to previous page]